Thursday, June 23, 2005

I'm reposting a portion of my privately flagged blog for the benefit of a friend. I wrote it at 9 am this morning when I got into work. It is a bit raw, forgive me.

Yesterday, I chatted with the most amazing woman. She's my age, shares an incredible amount of interests, and she's cute to boot. She loves sushi, rare beef, japanese, chinese, italian foods etc, foodwise we're very compatible. She loves roleplaying games, and writing, as do I. Audis, surround sound, etc... Oh, and she's a computer geek! I never thought I'd meet another person who considered Zork to be their favorite computer game. Who knew women played computer games 20 years ago - certainly not my male buddies and I. LOL. We talked for 8 hours on and off yesterday, and I can't wait to talk to her again. I cannot remember the last time I've connected with someone like this... I found a new friend I guess ;).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home